It is so nice of them to worry about our health. And, what better time of year then May-June to get refocused on our health goals.
Bloggers will be sharing their get healthy tips, so click on the lovely apple to find the list of participants and give them a visit for some get healthy tips.
My get healthy tip is simple, but it helps me stay accountable. I set goals for myself and share them with people close to me. I make a list of 5-10 goals that allow me to focus on what I hope to accomplish on a daily basis when I need to pay more attention to my health and fitness.
This month, I’ll share my June 2013 health and fitness goals with all of you:
- Four hours of cardio per week.
- One visit to the golf driving range per week.
- One long walk outside/get in touch with nature.
- Try a new fitness class at the gym.
- No eating after 7:00 pm on weekdays.
- Drink more tea then coffee.
I don’t always reach my goals, but I always take a moment to celebrate the good things and see what I need to focus on for the next month. Wish me luck!
As a writer, do you find it difficult to stay in shape? What tip do you have to get healthy and stay in shape?