Stephen Tremp, Alex J. Cavanaugh, Michael Di Gesu, and L. Diane Wolfe have teamed up for a Blog Hop that focuses on health.
It is so nice of them to worry about our health. And, what better time of year then May-June to get refocused on our health goals.
Bloggers will be sharing their get healthy tips, so click on the lovely apple to find the list of participants and give them a visit for some get healthy tips.
My get healthy tip is simple, but it helps me stay accountable. I set goals for myself and share them with people close to me. I make a list of 5-10 goals that allow me to focus on what I hope to accomplish on a daily basis when I need to pay more attention to my health and fitness.
This month, I’ll share my June 2013 health and fitness goals with all of you:
- Four hours of cardio per week.
- One visit to the golf driving range per week.
- One long walk outside/get in touch with nature.
- Try a new fitness class at the gym.
- No eating after 7:00 pm on weekdays.
- Drink more tea then coffee.
I don’t always reach my goals, but I always take a moment to celebrate the good things and see what I need to focus on for the next month. Wish me luck!
As a writer, do you find it difficult to stay in shape? What tip do you have to get healthy and stay in shape?
I saw this on Google’s banner and loved it. I have seen this scene played out at airports a few times and I cry like a baby every time. My prayers go out to those families who didn’t get to experience this happy ending.
3Ups Blog Hop
Created by Randi Lee, this is a pay it forward blog hop. I had the pleasure of sharing three items about Michelle from Writer-In-Transit.co.za. We appear to have a lot in common. I did my research and seems like we have attended several of the same virtual parties, but haven’t officially meet.
- She loves the Bloghop/Blogfest – In the last three months she has participated in Overcome Adversity Blogfest, Insecure Writer’s Support Group, Celebrate the Small Things, Top Ten Movie Blogfest, The Big Reveal and A to Z Blog Challenge.
- She loves Flash Fiction – A true creative can compose a story out of five sentences and she hits on several different genres, which is cool.
- She loves the blog community – She is a blogger, a writer, a contributor, a cheerleader to other bloggers and that makes her super cool in my book.
Thanks so much to Tyrean for the kinds words she said about me in the 3Up! Blog Hop
Post to Ponder
How to Write a Great Twitter Pitch by Ava at Writability – There is a Twitter Pitch party coming up on May 28th. Details available here.
There is Nothing Wrong with You by Randi Lee – I am tired of explaining myself to those who just don’t understand or don’t get it.
Saw The Great Gatsby and it was a beautifully shot movie. Baz did a great job. I enjoyed the movie immensely, but there was much more tension created in the book then in the movie. Amazing thing to be able to create tension in the written word.
Saw Star Trek Into Darkness and I absolutely loved it. Spock was so perfectly frustratingly Spockish and I love him. I hate to admit it but James T. Kirk is growing on me. Khan is so gorgeous and not just in the bad boy kind of way.
Next Weeks Schedule
Wednesday – Get Healthy Bloghop
Friday – The W
HIP IT Good Blogfest
Saturday – Prince’s and Hero’s Bloghop
For someone who did not have the opportunities to enjoy three day weekends for the last 6 years, I am appreciating the pleasure of free time.