I will leave the end of this sentence blank in order to fill in the spectrum of adjectives that I will be using to describe the month of November. I can foresee this month being amazing, creative, genius and frustrating, demanding and down right awful all at the same time. But, isn’t that what makes life fun.
Hear is my month by the numbers:
- 50,000 words to write for NaNoWriMo
- 16 chapters to critique for my awesome CP’s
- 8 chapters to edit for my awesome CP’s
- 15 blog post to clean up and finalize – they have already been written 🙂
- 2 Next Big Thing posts that I can’t put off any longer – Thanks Karen & Amanda
- 1 Cool Writing Exercise Challenge – Thanks again, Karen
- 2 NaNoWriMo Interviews – these are easy, I love talking about myself
- 1 Guest post for Mischa at My First Book
- 5 day business trip to conduct a 3 day golf show with 100,000 people
- 2 day fun trip to Xi’an China – I am going to see 8,000 Terracotta Army Soldiers
- 6 boxes to pack and ship to America from China – not as easy as it sounds
Last Minute NaNoWriMo post – these are really different, so check them out.
Editing post – I am going to empty out my cache of editing post for you to enjoy and so I can stop thinking about this for November. I still have some editing duties in November, but when I am writing I need to stay out of editing mode.
- Editing Tip – Pitching a Home Run – it is never to early to start thinking about pitching your story.
- A First Draft: The 6 (Minimum) Steps to Rvising Your Manuscript – great step by step editing process.
- Of Pens & Swords – I try and remember these tips when I am working with my CP’s.
- 7 Words That Weaken Writing – eliminate these 7 words improves your writing tremendously.