September means a break for the hot temperatures in China. Even though the weather is perfect to be outside exploring Shanghai, I have a busy month in front of the computer as well. Here are a few items that are on my to do list for September:
- Finish the first draft on my second novel. Campnano will only get me about two-thirds done. I will have another 25,000 – 30,000 words to go before it is completed. Happy dance will have to wait a few more weeks.
- Start edits on, I’m Coming Home, my first novel. Can anyone recommend a good book on editing? I am a ‘step by step’ kind of person, so I am looking for something that gives good instructions to follow on the editing process.
- Edit my short story for the Burrst Writing Contest. The only prompt given was ‘Blue’.
- Pick one out of the three ideas I have for Nanowrimo. I want to start outlining in October.
- Find more Tattoo Tuesday stories. If I have to crawl over mountains and wade through lakes, I will find them. Highest views of the week for me for those looking for exposure (nudge, nudge, wink, wink).
- Participate in a few Blogfest. Click on the badges for more information and to join me.