I lived in New Orleans for two years. It’s one of those cities that great to visit but hard to live in, especially if you have obligations like a school or a job.
It remains one of my favorite places on earth.
Anxious Love will be the first of many (I hope) novels set in New Orleans. The city is a character in itself and it main character trait is found in the French Quarter.
Top 5 coolest things to do in the French Quarter:
- People watch in Jackson Square.
- Eat at Acme Oyster House.
- Ride the river front street car down the Mississippi River.
- Listen to jazz at the Preservation Hall.
- Take a book tour and see where Tennessee Williams and Truman Capote wrote.
This list could have been 100 items long. These are just the highlights.
Have you been to New Orleans?