M., welcome to Tattoo Tuesday. Your five questions start now:
1. How old were you when you got your first tattoo? I was a late bloomer, I was twenty-nine.
2. How many tattoos do you have? If only one, do you want more? I currently have eight, but more in the works.
3. What inspired you to get your first tattoo or favorite tattoo? Tell me your tattoo story. I got two tattoos my first time. One is a daisy, since it is one of my favorite flowers, and then a seashell, because some of my family and friends call me Shel.
4. Tattoos on a significant other, like or dislike? Explain why? I don’t like, I love. My husband has four, and he wants a few more which is totally fine with me!
5. Do the character’s in your books have tattoos? If so, pick a character and tell me his or her tattoo story? Why was this story incorporated in the book? Lexi’s tattoo is a Phoenix raising from the ashes on her back. She put it there to remind herself of all the healing she did to get to where she is and to say that she’s got her back. The complete reason why is in After the Storm.
About M. Stratton: M. Stratton is an International Amazon bestselling author in the romantic suspense and mystery suspense categories for her debut novel After the Storm. She is a self-proclaimed dork that loves to make people laugh and can trip over nothing. Her inner rock star is always on stage performing to a sold out crowd but is quiet and shy on the outside.
She lives with her husband and son in Arizona, which is a big difference from where she grew up north of Chicago Illinois. As an only child she learned to tell herself stories to make the long winters go by quicker while dreaming of summer vacations. Now as an adult she still makes up stories to pass the time, but now she writes them down to share with other people.
To learn more about M. Stratton, connect with her on her Blog, Twitter and on Goodreads.
One thought on “Tattoo Tuesday – M. Stratton”
The Earth Fire Wind makes me think of the DaVinci Codes. Great tattoos.