2014 Writing/Reading/Watching Goals
Time for my annual goals post:
- Self publish three novels: Another New Life & It’s About You and Me – Book #1 (Tentative Title) and TBD.
- Participate in JuNoWriMo – It’s About You and Me – Book #2
- Participate in NaNoWriMo – It’s About You and Me – Book #3
- Editpalooza – Inked: A Permanent Love Story
- Query – Inked: A Permanent Love Story
- Attend a Creative Writing Class or Workshop
- Join RWA.
- Read fifty (50) books – See the start of my To Read List.
- Watch fifty (50) movies
- Increase participation in social media: more interaction on Twitter, more group interaction on Facebook and more club interaction on Goodreads.
- Attend two conferences: RT Booklovers Conference (New Orleans) & RWA Conference (San Antonio)
- Maintain my blog schedule:
- My Monthly Update – monthly goals and news on bloghops, upcoming events and progress on my publishing/querying efforts.
- New Adult Book Review – Do you have a New Adult Novel, any genre, coming out in 2014? Please let me know in the comments.
- Tattoo Tuesday – Are you an Inked up Author? Please let me know in the comments.
- Sydney Quotes the Movies – Quotes from the hottest movies in 2014.
- What is New Adult? – My thoughts on the genre.
- Blog Tour Post – Author Interviews, Character Interviews, Cover Reveals.
What are your writing goals for 2014? Do you have a new release in 2014? Are you an inked up author and would like to be featured on Tattoo Tuesday?
I am so excited for the new year and look forward to featuring more authors, books, and movies in 2014!!!
HAVE A HAPPY AND SAFE NEW YEAR!