I had a great years. I accomplished some goals and reached some milestones.
Here are my top 10 moments:
- Published my first novel, Another New Life on June 2, 2014.
- Got my first fan letter from a reader who told me her story and express to me how much my story touched her. –Huge thank you to everyone who contact me and told me how my books effected them.
- Published my second novel, Hope for Her (Hope Series Book #1).
- Discovered two amazing groups of writers who helped me celebrate the good and got me through the bad. New Adult Street Team & 80,000 Words – Thank you both for giving me a safe place. Love you.
- Took a life changing trip to New York – Will schedule a solo writing retreat every year from now on.
- My tattoos – one to remind me why I do this, one to celebrate milestone #1 & one that turned into a bonding ritual with my friend (love you Maggie) and my brother (love you Kevin).
- Published my third novel, Hope for Him (Hope Series Book #2) – My favorite book I’ve written up to that point.
- Help create and publish an anthology, Love Addiction. It hasn’t done as well as expected, but I gain so much knowledge about myself and others from the experience.
- Started a new business, SAM & Associates LLC. -One step closer to being my own boss.
- Achieve ALL my writing/reading/watching Goals in 2014.
Favorite Books of 2014:
- Quintessentially Q by Pepper Winters
- Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
- 11/22/63 by Stephen King
- Bound by Lorelei James
- The Fault in our Stars by John Green
Favorite Movies of 2014:
- Lone Survivor
- The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies
- The Wolf of Wall Street
Favorite Movie Character:
It’s your turn. What’s on your list for 2014? Favorite moments, movie, book, trips?
Have a safe and Happy New Year!
5 thoughts on “My Top 10 Best Moments of 2014 . . .”
Congratulations on accomplishing all of your goals! Are fan letters awesome?
That last Hobbit movie was amazing.
Happy New Year, Sydney!
Hey Alex. We made it another year. Have a great 2015.
Congrats on publishing 3 novels, wow! A high point for me was being cancer free for another year 🙂
That’s awesome Christy. Here’s to a healthy 2015 as well!
Whoa, wait. You’ve published two more books? I’m so behind! I loved your first one and will have to check these out ASAP.