We are back with the second half of this blast of a Blogfest with our Hangers this time. The last sentence of each chapter is just as important as the first. Check out my Hangers; the last lines of each chapter of my WIP – I’m Coming Home.
- So much for 36 hours to herself.
- And, she was pretty proud of herself, too.
- She didn’t remember reading it before falling asleep, but she must have because she dreamed about him all night.
- That was Sydney’s heart talking, her head was singing an entirely different tune.
- She decided that it was probably just the alcohol; liquid courage.
- From the way he kissed her good night, she had no doubt that he felt the same.
- The rest of the day was pretty uneventful.
- After the first song, Sydney was having such a great time all the negative, bad, anxiety fueled stuff in her head pretty much disappeared.
- “By the way, my nature is not all that delicate.”
I like my hangers. They convey the series of emotions that my MC pretty well. Let me know what you think.
You can find the other blogfest participants by clicking on the Hookers & Hangers badge at the top and join me in thanking Cassie, Hope, Jade, Jenny & Kelley for hosting the Hookers & Hangers Blogfest.