Victory is a fairly new area in downtown Dallas. It was a project to revitalize the downtown area. It began with the American Airlines Arena and off of that they build the W Hotel and several high rise condo’s. In the center of it all is Victory Plaza.
My top 10 things to do list in Victory Park:
- Catch a game – Dallas Stars and Dallas Mavericks play in the Double AC (that’s what the locals call it).
- See a concert at the House of Blues.
- Experience New Years Eve, I’ve heard it’s like Time Square, but with fewer people.
- Go to the Bliss Spa in the W Hotel
- Have drinks at Dick’s Last Resort
- Have a buffalo chicken sandwich and curly fries at Hooter’s
- Hike the Katy Trail
- Have a margarita at Luna De Noche
- Check out the music memorabilia at the Hard Rock Cafe
- Watch a 1310 The Ticket Broadcast – 1310 The Ticket was the first all sport radio station in the US. They have been on the air since 1994 and have a line up of guys, most who have been with the station since it’s inception. If you listen to them for the first time, you wonder why it’s a sports station, but keep listening and you will get it.
Only 3 more days of A to Z Challenge, hang in there and visit more blogs.