I am excited about this new take on the billionaire story. And, a crazy mother in law, too. Oh, and shopping. Can’t forget the shopping. Should be an interesting read. Check it out. – Sydney Aaliyah MichelleShopping for a Billionaire’s Fiancee by Julia Kent
(Shopping for a Billionaire #6)
Publication date: February 26th 2015
Genres: Comedy, New Adult, Romance
Top 5 Ways to Meet a Billionaire While Mystery Shopping
5. Drive a car that advertises a coffee shop but the “coffee bean” on top looks like something else. Drive it to the most expensive mall in town. Pretend to ignore the stares.
4. Mystery shop at Tiffany’s while borrowing your neighbor’s teacup chihuahua.
3. Pretend you’re the cleaning lady for the helicopters parked on top of the skyscrapers in Boston.
2. Refuse all fast food mystery shopping jobs.
1. Evaluate the cleanliness of the men’s bathroom and drop your cell phone in the toilet by accident.
Number One definitely happens in the Shopping for a Billionaire series… 😉
All of our best dates end up in the emergency room….
I planned the perfect proposal. Plenty of lobster, caviar, champagne and–her favorite–tiramisu. The perfect setting. The perfect woman. The perfect everything.
Dad gave me my late mother’s engagement ring, platinum and diamonds galore. Shannon wouldn’t care if I slid a giant hard-candy ring on her finger instead of a three-carat diamond designed to impress. But my future mother-in-law, Marie, will pass out when she sets eyes on that rock, which will give us two minutes of blessed silence. That woman talks more than Kim Kardashian flashes her naked backside on the internet.
I was going to make it perfect, from the color of the tablecloth to the freshness of the roses. And it was perfect.
Until Shannon swallowed the ring.
* * *
Shopping for a Billionaire’s Fiancée gives near-billionaire Declan McCormick the chance to tell his story in this continuation of the New York Times and USA Today bestselling Shopping for a Billionaire series.
New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Author Julia Kent writes romantic comedy with an edge, and new adult books that push contemporary boundaries. From billionaires to BBWs to rock stars, Julia finds a sensual, goofy joy in every book she writes, but unlike Trevor from Random Acts of Crazy, she has never kissed a chicken.