Is this what begin an author is all about?
Let me tell you about my day:
- I wrote 1,000 words in Book #2 of a series.
- I edited three chapters in Book #1 of a series.
- I researched some promotional opportunity for debut novel.
- I sent out some questions for future blog posts.
- I wrote this blog post.
- I networked with some writers.
- I promoted another writers upcoming blog tour.
- I checked in with my NA Street Team and discussed other promotional opportunities.
- I think I slept, ate and cheered Team USA, too. (So sorry they didn’t win!)
Is this what being an author feels like? How do you keep all the balls in the air without going nuts. (Hehe! I just got that.)
HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!