Just when I think there is nothing more to reveal about me, a Bloghop comes along and makes me “expose” myself even more.
These are the “And You Are…?” questions
1. How many speeding tickets have you gotten?
I have gotten 3 speeding tickets in my life, but I am only claiming two as legit. The third one was for going 50 in a 45. Who does that?
2. Can you pitch a tent?
I am not what you call the camping type, but I have successfully pitched a tent during my one and only real camping trip and then I slept in the car.
3. What was your worst vacation ever?
I haven’t had any really bad vacations. Maybe the time I had my purse stolen twice in New York City, but I was 12 and didn’t really loose much. A couple of key chains and few postcards.
4. What was the last thing you bought over $100?
Dinner last night, Morton’s Steak House – yummy – technically I am employed for 3 more days, so I can still splurge.
5. We’re handing you the keys to what?
2013 BMW X6
6. What was the last meal you cooked that made even you sick?
I haven’t cooked a meal in over 2 years. I live in a hotel. Funny thing happens when you dial a number and tell them what you want to eat, they bring it right to you.
7. Fill in the blank: Oh my gosh! Becky, look at her butt! It is so big. She looks like a lady with a big butt?
Or did you want me to finish the song a prostitute.?
8. What was your first car?
1990 Toyota Corolla – it was beige. Cars should never be beige. Incidently, My father bought my mother whose birthday is 5 days after mine a brand new Nissan 240SX and it was delivered on my birthday. Needless to say that wasn’t one of my top 5 favorite days. Did I mention the car was red.
9. Your best friend falls and gets hurt. Do you ask if he/she’s okay or laugh first?
I laugh first, but I laugh at everything, so my best friend understands this about me and knows I am still concerned for her well being.
10. What’s the worst song ever?
See Question #7
That was fun. I hope Santa is nice to me this year. I could really use it. Check out the answers to the other blog hoppers and Merry Christmas – Is it too early?