Top 5 Reasons why after the week I had, I am Exhausted:
- I am exhausted because for the first time in my life I wrote over 20,000 words of pure unadulterated creative fiction from my mind in 7 days.
- I am exhausted because instead of going to sleep at a decent hour, every night this week, I stayed up late to write.
- I am exhausted because in order to keep up with my peeps and tweeps, I have to communicate on “social media” at some ungodly hours.
- I am exhausted because my mind is constantly racing about what I am going to write about for the next 20,000 words of pure unadulterated creative fiction in the next 7 days.
- But, really, I am exhausted because one of my collegues took me to a jazz club last night And even though I was exhausted, I stayed for all 4 sets. Whitney Houston, Anita Baker and Babyface songs with a jazz twist, I had no choice. I had to stay.
And, to be perfectly honest with you, I wouldn’t have changed a thing about this week. If being exhausted is the price I pay for doing what I love, then YAWN and bring it on.
Quick Shout out to my new followers from a week ago:
Empty Coffee Cups
Champagne Whisky Cigar
Life Coach Marie
Fu Only Knew
I will gladly continue to be exhausted for your reading pleasure.
5 thoughts on “Let Me Tell You Why I’m Exhausted”
It feels good doesn’t it? :-)) Now get some sleep! Sweet Dreams Sydney
20,000 words in 7 days? I’m in awe and bow down to you. You deserve some sleep.
Thaks KC. I don’t feel one ounce of guilt at going to sleep at 7:00 pm. I did kind of feel like I was 10 years old, though.
Congrats, what an achievement! Don’t think I could keep up with your level of activity…:) Hope you’re rested now.
Hey Alarna. Thanks. I got a chance to rest, but already in the middle of another busy week. I just need to go to bed earlier.