One of my lovely critique partners, Kathleen, has bestowed on me an award. Thank you, thank you. I happily accept the Daisy Award. The rules:
- Link to the person that nominated you. – done
- List seven unusual things about yourself. – done
- Nominate some worthy bloggers. – done
- I watch Of Mice and Men the other day and got a blog post out of it. Stay tuned.
- I watch The Hunger Games two nights ago and am not sure if I liked it or not. What did you think?
- I watch The Rite this week and I don’t care for devil movies much, but this one was interesting. Although in Anthony Hopkin’s character, let me know if you saw Hannibal Lecter instead of Father Lucas at times.
- One of the four English channels I have access to is the National Geographic Channel and have been utterly fascinated with shows like Locked up Abroad, Doomsday Preppers and Wicked Tuna. Is there something wrong with me?
- I had tacos for dinner tonight. We made them ourselves and they were so good.
- I finally wrote 1,000 words of original fiction today, the first time in about a week. It felt good.
- I got to mark off an item on my restaurant Bucket List. Last night I went to Mr. & Mrs. Bund. Totally exceeded my expectations. My favorite was the Corn Vanilla Veloute w/cornflakes. Weird, but so so good.
More photos from my dinner last night at Mr. & Mrs. Bund.
The last two photos are of a desert called Lemon & Lemon Tart. It’s a candied lemon skin filled with lemon sorbet and lemon curd and vanilla chantilly. Now I am not sure what all that is, but it was yummy.Blog Love My blog love this weeks goes to WordFalls Services and her editing tips. They have been super helpful to me during this month of editing. Check her out. New Followers and my nominees for the Daisy Award. Steve Vernon from Yours in Storytelling The Eye of Faith Shah Wharton Next Weeks Schedule Tuesday – Tattoo Tuesday Wednesday – Sydney Quotes the Movies Friday – Blog post Sunday – My Weekly Update
What did you watch last week? What did you eat last week? What did you edit last week?