Did you miss me? I know, I was only gone a week and you barely noticed I was gone. That’s ok. I wasn’t completely gone. I had an interview posted and a guest post on a couple of great sites. Check them out and let me know what you think.Blogging from A to Z Challenge: Sydney Aaliyah & Australia Interview – thanks Alex and the rest of the A to Z Crew Is My Blog a Success? Guest post at My First Book – thanks so much Misha
NaNoWriMo Thank You I was thinking about doing a NaNo debriefing, but everyone is doing that. I am just going to send out a few thank you’s and leave it at that.
Felicia Scotzig, Amanda Fanger, Vikki, AM Schultz, Sevastian Winters, Donna McNicols, Shah Wharton, Audrey Austin, Jami Gold, Mark Ethridge, Anna Howard, Rebecca H. Campbell, Andrew F. Butters, Jennifer Gracen, Angela Goff, Sarah Thayer, Jeff Tsuruoka, Tia Siverthorne Bach, Meg McNulty, Miranda Gammella, Sarah Nicholson, Ruth Long, Cara Michaels, Bethany Miller, Candy Sparks, Molly Ahola, Alberta Ross, Artemis Leaena, Shan Jeniah Burton, David Swensen, all my tweeple, all my FB friends, all my blog followers, my WanaTribe and my Tribe Mates.
I could do this without you, but it wouldn’t be near as much fun.
And, if I forgot anyone, if you have ever writing anything, anywhere, anytime, in any form what so ever, thank you, too.
Congrats to all the NaNoWriMo Winners!
The last of the great NaNoWriMo Posts
- Heck Yes.
- NaNoWriMo – The Last Day – congrats Vikki
- 7 Things to Do When NaNoWriMo is Over – sleep sounds good to me.
- How (Not) to Finish Writing a First Draft
- I Wrote Another Book, if You’re Keeping Track – Lorca Damon is so much fun and this is one of my favorite post from here. Congrats Lorca
- Success and Failure
- How to Make NaNoWriMo Especially Difficult – congrats Ava
- 6 1/2 Things I Learned from NaNoWriMo
- Failing Versus Quitting – This is from Chuck Wendig, so you know, the expletives will fly.
- Winning is Great, but Learning is Better
- Winning at NaNoWriMo