If you’ve spent any time with me, my Facebook account, my Twitter account and especially my blog, you know I love to travel. This bloghop is right up my alley. The hard part is picking just one. My Travel Bucket List is about 32 destinations deep and I have been blessed to have knock 15 places off the list.
Random Pick – #19 – Tibet
Five Reasons I want to travel to Tibet:
- It takes a lot of effort to visit Tibet; 16-24 hour plane rides, passport, visa, permit, guides, donkey drawn carts, etc.
- It’s hot and cold; the temperature in the summer ranges from freezing to 100 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mt. Everest Base Came, I could tell people I climb to Mt. Everest (the to is silent).
- Tibetan monastery – How amazing does this place look? There are 20+ of them in this region.
- Tibetan people – I met a really cool couple from Tibet while I was in China and they wanted to take me back home with them. They actually travel to their village by donkey drawn carriage. No roads about 200 miles north of Lhasa. Sounds like an adventure.
What is your dream destination?