Romance novels with tattoo themes are popular these days. I love them. Here are my top five tattoo themed books.
- Tattoo Thief by Heidi Joy Tretheway – the male MC has an Ambigram tattoo.
- First Ink by Laura Wright – hot sex scene in a tattoo shop.
- Hard as it Gets by Laura Kaye – military guy turned tattoo artist.
- Rule by Jay Crownover – emotionally charged book.
- Three, Two, One by JA Huss – love the symbolic ink on this cover and it a story about best friends who have matching tatts. I love that.
These stories run the gambit from rock stars and tattoo artists, to unique tattoos that steer the character’s lives. I have a tattoo series in me as well.
Do you like tattoo inspired stories? What is your favorite tattoo themed book?