Another New Life – By the Numbers
- 70,021 words – you’ll read it in one sitting.
- 2 first kisses – interesting twist.
- 35 chapters – It sounds like a lot when you say it like that.
- 5 sex scenes – very tasteful, I promise.
- 18, the age of the main female character – She’s a mature 18.
- 3, the number of movies referenced in ANL – They work there way in there, I can’t help it.
- 5, number of football plays described in the game – I’m a football fan, but the scenes are relevant to the story.
- 30, the number of days it took to writer the first draft – Huge shout out to the greatness that is JuNoWriMo – Sign Up for 2014 is open.
- 12, the number of guys the roommate hooks – you will meet her on Thursday.
- ?, number of times you will laugh and cry – You tell me after you read it.
In a few weeks, the sales numbers will be the only numbers I will be
consumed with concerned about. 🙂
obsessed concerned with numbers: # of followers, # of comments, # of book sales?
I have tons of insecurities especially with putting the final touches on Another New Life, but I wanted to take this month’s post to thank everyone of you who have supported me during this process. Your support means more to me then you will ever know.
What are your insecurities this month? If you’re not a member of IWSG, you are missing out. They are a great support group for writers at all stages of a writer’s life.
Have a great month and make sure you visit some or all of the other bloggers on the A to Z Challenge.
One more thing, ok actual three more things, this indie author needs your help:
If you want to sign up for my cover reveal on April 10th, please sign up, here!
If you want an ARC in exchange for an honest review, please sign up, here!
Please add Another New Life to your Goodreads list.