I told you about The Fitzroy, a live action feature film using Kickstarter to raise funds. They are at 35% towards their goal. The team at Dresdan Pictures unique marketing styles has created another interesting event.
We’re going to make a short film in 48 hours using ideas provided by YOU!
We’ve been lucky enough to speak to some awesome filmmakers & actors throughout the course of this campaign, so we thought we’d do something special just for you!
Next weekend (8/9th Dec) we will produce a short film based around the world ofThe Fitzroy feature film, we’ll have 48 hrs only to shoot and edit the final piece. The short will not appear in the finished feature film, however some of the characters may do and it could be based around a sub plot behind the scenes or even a mini prequel. The finished short will be part of the special edition DVD and will be premiered online on the 10th December.
We want YOU to help us make this film! Helping us create the story and make the film in 48hrs by being part of the cast and crew.
We’ll be setting tasks everyday throughout the week so keep and eye out. The first task is one all of you can engage with. We’ve come up with three scenarios and have selected our favourites from the ones you’ve sent us. Vote for your favioute on our Facebook page:https://www.facebook.com/events/298842210235532/
The winning idea will go into production at the weekend.
2) The story for the film should be no longer than 2 minutes in length.
3) A gas mask must be involved in the story.
4) Most importantly, the idea must be set around the post apocalyptic world of The Fitzroy. On the sub, off the sub, during the film, before it, whatever you like – check out www.thefitzroy.com/ks to better understand the world.
Here are the five strapline ideas!
1) Two female hairdressers design a hairstyle to be worn with a gas mask – Rich I.
2) As an air raid siren sounds two people play chess for the last gas mask. – Chris K.
3) In an office building a council inspector looks to hire his replacements.
4) A salse man tries to sell his last gas mask just before a nuke goes off.
5) On a beach a young man is about to propose but everything goes wrong!
Please send your strapline ideas to email@example.com
We will announce our favourite on Tuesday morning with the poll opening on Facebook straight after.
Can’t wait to hear your ideas, and GOOD LUCK!
Please Note: If your idea ends up going into production you will receive a writing credit. Dresden Pictures will retain all rights to the final film.
For more information about The Fitzroy, please check out their media kit.