New Blog Award
I am once again honored and humbled by the generosity and support from the blogging community. I have been award the Beautiful Blogger award by the very interesting Lightningpen’s Blog. His witty blog posts intermittent with random rants make for a fun read, so please check him out.
In regards to this blog award responsiblities, I will now fulfill them to the best of my ability.
7 Deserving Blogs:
- Jeremy Powell – The Hopeful Author – He is a writer on a journey and has a great attitude about the process. Plus he has his priorities in order; family first.
- Falls Into Writing – Jenn is a Southern girl from North Carolina and has been thinking about writing a novel for years and now she is doing it. I can relate.
- Confessions of a Popcorn Addict – JuNoWriMo peep and a true believer in prewriting, as I am.
- The Phantom M-pire – Mark has great movie reviews and I love movies. But, he also has a few random post, that make you think. His latest; If I were in Charge
- Wendy Lu – The Red Angel – She is a Chinese American who seems to have fifty different jobs (2 blogs, journalist, magazine editor, traveler and novelist) and I picture her doing all of them with the same smile on her face that she has on her profile photo.
- EM Castellan – I meet during JuNoWriMo and had the privilege of interviewing her for my site. Her blog is full of fascinating post and she lives in an English castle, which is just cool.
- Amanda Fanger – Another new discovery from JuNoWriMo, she has a smart and fun point of view on her writing process.
New to Facebook, Again
Well I did it. I set myself up on Facebook . . . again. I like Facebook. I really do. And with the sharing capabilities connected to everything you read online it makes it easy for others to see what you find interesting.
The reason I took a long break from Facebook in the past is because it got to consuming and to overwhelming. It is hard to keep up. I mean, one of my friend went on a trip to the Grand Canyon and posted a gazillion photos, I went to the Great Wall and felt obligated to share a gazillion and 1 photos. It took the fun out of the real life activities I was participating in because I had to make sure I had the best pics, stories and antidotes for my Facebook friends. It was exhausting.
But, I am back and will be smarter about it. If you would like to be my friend, go check me out. I am the Sydney Aaliyah in China. Head on over, but just don’t make me feel guilty for not posting 400 photos of my visit with my nephews.
Besides, I only took 350.
Before I get to my new followers I would like to pose a questions to everyone: What would you rather have new followers or comments on blog post? Let’s discuss.
New followers, thank you, thank you, thank you!
- Lateral Love Australia
- Write Away
- Rhymes with Smash – Megan Paasch
- I Am Zion
- Slapp Shot Blog
- Joel Higgins
- Walked Thru – Luke ‘Skywalker’ Connelly
- Jeras Jamboree
- The Ten Bells
- Madison Woods
- Lightningpen’s Blog
Next Weeks Schedule