That’s me. I am so excited. This just made my month and I want to thank karensdifferentcorners.wordpress.com for the honor.
This award came at the right time. I was feeling a bit torn between doing this, which I love and doing what I am paid to do. I could be happy just writing and blogging and all that entails. But then again, I have to eat, too. Receiving this award just reinforced my decision to try harder to find the balance between the two. Or, I could win the lottery or marry a rich man that’s an option, too. With that out of the way, it is time for me to fulfill my duties as a “The Versatile Blogger” award winner.
The 15 coolest blogs:
- Reasonably Ludicrous
- Losing my Cents
- Jillian Dodd – Glitter, Bliss and Perfect Chaos
- the. ego. tripper
- The Writer’s Republic
- The Peasants Revolt!
- Kate Foo
- Jenny Hansen’s Blog
- Moody Writing
- Empire’s 5-star 500 – My Movie Reviews
- Oh, the places we will go.
- My Gypsy Soul
- The Madlab Post
- Zena Shapter Blog
7 things you probably don’t know about me:
- I have a law degree from Georgetown University Law Center, but I don’t practice law. I just can’t sit in a room for 12 hours a day looking at documents unless I actually wrote them.
- My favorite city in the world is London. It is the first foreign country I ever went to and 16 countries later, it is still my favorite.
- I ran the Hong Kong 1/2 Marathon in 3 hours, 58 minutes and I really hate to run. But, I did finish the 1/2 marathon and crossed the finish line at the same time as the winner of the full marathon. He did start two hour after me and ran twice as far, but we finished at the same time. That’s how I like to tell the story.
- I have recently decided after seeing The Avengers that the character of Tony Stark, played by Robert Downey, Jr. is in my top 5 favorite characters of all time. Other four: Jack Sparrow (Pirates of the Caribbean), Hans Solo (Star Wars), William Thacker (Notting Hill), Maggie (the Cat) Pollitt (Cat on a Hot Tin Roof)
- I have a secret crush on Chef Michael Voltaggio, Luke Wessman (tattoo artist), Robert Downey, Jr., Ryan Gosling, and Troy Aikman. Not so much a secret anymore.
- If I could live at home for a month and then in a new country for a month and alternate that for the rest of my live, I would be in bliss.
- I really want to compete on So You Think You Can Dance. I am not a professional dancer, nor do I have any desire to be. I just think it would be so fun to be on that show.
Just a few more things you might already know:
- I live in China
- I love to sing, but can’t carry a tune
- I don’t ever want to be famous
- I love to travel
- I love my family
- I have the words Love, Happiness, Passion & Faith tattooed on my wrist to remind me how to live my life.